Marketing with Twitter, Google Docs for SEO, who the Connectors are and why you need them... all that and more in this Marketing Over Coffee, a weekly audio program sponsored by MarketingProfs that covers classic marketing tactics as well as what's new on the technology front.
Show length 23:15
- 00:34 What is Twitter good for? Yes, it even has CLI.
- 02:45 The end of the Tipping Point?
- 03:37 Jeff on blowing out your server (part deux)
- 05:54 Joe from SalesRoundup asks, Is Google Docs good for SEO?
- 08:18 HD-DVD takes a kick to the groin, iPod fanboy talk, and you didn't hear about J Hymn from us.
- 14:55 Who are the Connectors, and why do you need them?
- 16:35 It's all about Connections, Quality, and Time
- 17:25 Red Saber tactics with Google Blog Search
- 18:19 OoVoo turns the marketing chat Brady Bunch, using CamTwist. Chris is at NewBCamp on the 23rd, Matthew Ebel will also be playing
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO vs. Google Ads: Which Approach Is More Effective?
- The Most Common SEO Issues Impacting Crawlability and Indexability
- How to Adapt to the Zero-Click Phenomenon and Dwindling Page One Organic Search Results
- Five Google Ads Tips to Help You Become a Better PPC Marketer
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]