Marketing with Twitter, Google Docs for SEO, who the Connectors are and why you need them... all that and more in this Marketing Over Coffee, a weekly audio program sponsored by MarketingProfs that covers classic marketing tactics as well as what's new on the technology front.
Show length 23:15
- 00:34 What is Twitter good for? Yes, it even has CLI.
- 02:45 The end of the Tipping Point?
- 03:37 Jeff on blowing out your server (part deux)
- 05:54 Joe from SalesRoundup asks, Is Google Docs good for SEO?
- 08:18 HD-DVD takes a kick to the groin, iPod fanboy talk, and you didn't hear about J Hymn from us.
- 14:55 Who are the Connectors, and why do you need them?
- 16:35 It's all about Connections, Quality, and Time
- 17:25 Red Saber tactics with Google Blog Search
- 18:19 OoVoo turns the marketing chat Brady Bunch, using CamTwist. Chris is at NewBCamp on the 23rd, Matthew Ebel will also be playing
The MoC theme song is called Mellow G by Fonkmasters from the Podsafe Music Network.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO Keyword Strategy for B2B Content Development
- The Most Common SEO Mistakes on Websites [Infographic]
- SEO vs. Google Ads: Which Approach Is More Effective?
- The Most Common SEO Issues Impacting Crawlability and Indexability
- How to Adapt to the Zero-Click Phenomenon and Dwindling Page One Organic Search Results