Ed. Note: A version of this article originally appeared in Search Engine Land.
In the world of B2B marketing, what would you say your customers want most from you? Some of the obvious things are quality products, great service, reasonable prices, and solutions that increase profits.
But what would they really want if they could have anything from you?
How about more customers?
Many companies do support their resellers in some manner, including funneling prospects to them.
Even if your company has a reseller support program, there are two very important assets that are probably being underused for such a purpose—your website and your search-engine rankings.
It's not hard to imagine how you can enhance your website to deliver leads to your customers. By creating a "vendor locator" application on your website, you could help visitors find services and products related to your business offerings.
Take it one step further, and you can use your status as a trusted source to gather lead information and allocate leads among your key customers appropriately.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Off-Site Tactics That Seriously Boost SEO Traffic
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts
- Seven Simple (and Free) Keyword Research Tools Every Marketer Should Try