In today's competitive business landscape, your company is undoubtedly spending significant dollars to generate leads. In fact, you're likely branching out to newer technologies and channels—such as mobile, text messaging, social media, and Web videos—to bring in more leads.
Though you're increasing your inbound leads, what happens once you get them? Do your lead-response efforts take advantage of your lead flow? Could your lead-conversion rates use a boost? Without successful conversion, leads are essentially useless.
Here are six steps that'll immediately increase your lead-conversion rates.
1. Focus on speed to lead
According to a Kellogg study, the odds of reaching a lead increases 100% if the lead is called within five minutes rather than 30 minutes. The study also found that the odds of qualifying and converting a lead increases 21 times if the lead is called within five minutes vs. 30. Calling leads immediately—before your competition—turns rapid response time into a competitive advantage.
2. Convert leads to conversations—then to sales
Don't get caught up measuring how many leads you're getting. The question is, How many are you talking to? Converting more leads starts with more conversations. Don't rely on email to initiate contact with a hot lead. Instantly calling incoming prospects means that you can spend more time closing sales—and less time pursuing cold leads.
3. Don't rely on CRM systems
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Close the Marketing and Sales Gap, and You'll Close More Deals
- How B2B Marketers Can Align With the Self-Directed Buyer Journey
- How to Upgrade Your Sales Teams for Remote Success
- The 10 Traits B2B Buyers and Managers Value Most in Salespeople
- Three Effective Ways to Address a Soft Marketing Pipeline in Challenging Times