Here are five ways to kick off your link-building with ease.
Guest-blogging is an incredible method for building backlinks. You can go about it in several ways...
Search for guest-blogging opportunities using queries such as "write for us," "submit post," and "become a contributor." Those queries are the most basic and yield the best results, though you can try others.
You can also turn to networks that connect those looking for guest-blogging opportunities with blogs that need new content. The largest of those networks is MyBlogGuest.com. It allows you to upload your article for others to use, contact bloggers who are seeking new contributors, and chat and connect with others in the guest-blogging community.
You can also search for relevant blogs within your niche and pitch your guest blog post to them. Getting your article posted this way is more difficult, but if your content fits with the blog's theme and it's well written, you have a decent chance. Links from such sources tend to be of the highest authority and can really help your link profile.
2. PR Networks
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Problems Still Plaguing Online Shopping, and How to Fix Them
- 404 Errors: What Happens When Your Web Page Is Broken [Infographic]
- 10 Examples of the Best Brand-Community Landing Pages
- The High Cost of 'Inexpensive' Website Design and SEO: A Thorough Guide
- Why You Need to Boost Your Website's Page-Load Speed [Infographic]