Google rewards those who publish great content for their users. An easy way to publish such content is to interview experts within your industry and publish the interviews—which needn't be done in person.
Check out this example from BrightLocal; the interview might have done by email, over the phone, or in person:
The benefits of interviewing experts are several: The experts would likely link back to you; your users will trust you because they trust the experts; Google will trust you if you have correct coding in place for them to see co-author citation.
You will benefit most if you use rel=author tags in your site and you ask your guest bloggers to add your site in Google+ as a site they contribute to. Watch this video tutorial on how to correctly code authorship markup.
People like to read lists, which are easily generated. They are also unique content that Google will love. All you need to do is express your thoughts on any sort of "top 10":
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Creative Habits to Inspire You and Make You More Productive [Infographic]
- Press the Damn Button: Livestreaming-Expert Brian Fanzo on Marketing Smarts
- Five Surefire Ways to Boost Your B2B Marketing Content's Readership
- Why Testimonials Are B2B Companies' Most Important Marketing Tool
- An Analysis of 912 Million Blog Posts: Length, Link, and Share Trends