As a relatively new and rapidly evolving digital channel, social media is subject to considerable debate among marketers, especially regarding ROI.
Undoubtedly, however, social media is becoming more effective in connecting businesses with prospects and customers. It is also useful for gaining user demographic insight, keeping current with trending topics, and addressing customer wants and needs.
With over one billion users, Facebook is the world's largest social network. It alone presents a robust opportunity for your brand to reach both potential and current customers. If used correctly, Facebook increases brand awareness and advocacy, lowers service costs, and drives customer loyalty and incremental sales.
To achieve those goals, you need to carry out two primary activities:
- Grow your Facebook community.
- Engage your Facebook community.
1. Facebook Community Growth
Fan acquisition campaigns are the best way to rapidly grow your Facebook community. Those campaign types vary, but they are consistent in that they must inspire participation via compelling value propositions and spark awareness via targeted paid social media.
Value Propositions Within Social Media
Value propositions are the incentives, offers, or experiences that will prompt users to "like" your page and to share with others. It is a key component that can ultimately determine the success of your social campaign.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things