Not enough time to find the best content to share with your audience?
Too many articles to read to keep up with on what's going on in your industry?
Many great tools are available to help you share content. Some are free or low-cost; some, with more functionality and more geared toward the enterprise market, are priced higher.
In this article, I focus on seven low-cost tools that will help with you find and share great content.
Scoop.it is a tool for finding and curating content.
If you join Scoop.it, you create boards around specific topics, and on those boards you add links to content you find relevant to those topics.
You can also follow the boards of others who are actively finding content that could be relevant to your interests. The trick is to find really good curators of relevant content. Why search through all the content when other people are actively curating it for you?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Win at Content Marketing to Generation Z
- How to Create the Right Amount of the Right Type of Content
- Storytelling, Digital Transformation, Customer Experience... and You: Contently's Joe Lazauskas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Perfect Pitch Is Possible With Presentation Management