The world is small. Right now I'm talking to you, and you may be thousands of miles away. Yet you can leave a comment and I can reply in minutes.
Reaching people is easy these days. For all intents and purposes, we no longer have technological barriers and geographical boundaries to worry about. Brand awareness is easy to come by.
Or is it?
If you run your own business or you are tasked with improving your company's brand image, you know better than most that the barriers maybe lower and people maybe easier to reach, but life is still tough.
Brand Awareness is hard to come by.
A Modern-Day Issue
Just because you can doesn't mean you will.
We could all become the next Coca-Cola, but most of us won't. In fact, the vast majority of companies will come nowhere near such success. One of the biggest reasons is how companies approach brand awareness.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Brand Marketing vs. Performance Marketing: Finding the Right Balance
- The Personality Traits of the Most Reputable Brands
- Marketing With 'A-Peel': Savannah Bananas Owner Jesse Cole on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Branding and Design Are Inseparable: The Why, The How, and Two Examples
- Do Employees Get the Brand Story Right?