There are a lot of guides out there to help you increase your email open rates. Why? Simple: unopened email is a dead email.
Doesn't matter if your visuals seduce, your copy persuades, or your CTA compels. Unread is dead.
But here's the thing: Almost none of those guides focuses on the one thing that matters most in getting your emails opened: mobile optimization.
Just how important is mobile optimization to your email strategy?
A whopping 65% of all emails are first opened on a mobile device, according to US Consumer Device Preference Report: Q4 2013.
Thankfully, a few email marketing providers are finally offering genuinely responsive design templates (unlike many of the old, one-size-fits-all approach). And yet, only 25% of marketers optimize their email for mobile, eConsultancy's Email Marketing 2013 Census discovered.
To dramatically increase your mobile email open rates, let's take a look at exactly how to optimize the only three lines that matter.
Here's a series of screenshots of major mobile default email displays:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Top Email Design Trends of 2019 [Infographic]
- How to Keep Your Email Marketing Strategy Relevant to Millennials
- Your Giant Email Marketing Statistics Guide [Infographic]
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes