Bringing in new leads is a huge part of our job as marketers.
Lately, a lot of emphasis has been placed on using content marketing for lead generation, putting pressure on us to create amazing whitepapers, case studies, videos, blog posts, and other forms of content that effectively convert content seekers into warm leads, who might then be nurtured into becoming lifelong customers.
Creating content that actually converts is a constant struggle, and even if new pieces of content attract lots of views or downloads, that doesn't guarantee new subscribers. Which is where quizzes come in: A well-produced quiz can achieve opt-in rates north of 50% and improve lead generation.
This article will break down how three businesses used a quiz to pull in huge amounts of new leads.
How to Create a Lead-Generating Quiz
I've now personally been a part of the making of 11,000 quizzes with Interact (the company I co-founded), and I've learned a thing or two along the way that will help make your first quiz a lead generation hit.
An earlier article I wrote for MarketingProfs goes over how to use quizzes in your content marketing. It's pretty exhaustive, so I'll let you use that as a resource for writing your quiz; this piece will focus on practical ways to use quizzes for lead generation.
Three Ways to Use a Quiz for Generating Leads
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Reasons Your Marketing Messages Aren't Hitting the Spot, and How to Make Sure They Do
- Unleash the Power of Video Marketing for Your Business: Five Ideas for Video Content
- 15 Ways to Tap the Power of Collaborative Content
- Podcasts as a Learning (and Teaching) Medium for Marketing (And More)
- Context Is Everything: Transmedia vs. Integrated Campaigns [Video]