Confusing, isn't it?
You religiously compose posts for your Twitter account and follow the advice of experts to the T, expecting a surge of engaged and active followers. After all, how hard can it be to write 140 characters to draw people's attention, right?
But you and I know it doesn't work that way. Instead of bringing you (or your clients) new leads, Twitter can become a huge time-suck if you fail to apply method to social media madness.
So how can you make sense of Twitter, gain more followers, and tick off your marketing goals?
Here are six simple yet effective ways to do exactly that.
1. Go visual
Readers are drowning in an ocean of text online—at a time when humans reportedly have a shorter attention span than that of goldfish.
Enter visual media, which captures attention more quickly than plain text.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- Brand Posts on Instagram: Engagement and Frequency Trends
- TikTok: The Next Big Thing in Video Marketing? [Infographic]
- Less Facebook, More Snapchat: How Social Media Habits Vary Among Generations