Confusing, isn't it?
You religiously compose posts for your Twitter account and follow the advice of experts to the T, expecting a surge of engaged and active followers. After all, how hard can it be to write 140 characters to draw people's attention, right?
But you and I know it doesn't work that way. Instead of bringing you (or your clients) new leads, Twitter can become a huge time-suck if you fail to apply method to social media madness.
So how can you make sense of Twitter, gain more followers, and tick off your marketing goals?
Here are six simple yet effective ways to do exactly that.
1. Go visual
Readers are drowning in an ocean of text online—at a time when humans reportedly have a shorter attention span than that of goldfish.
Enter visual media, which captures attention more quickly than plain text.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]