Most people can't write fast. I'm not one of those people.
In this article I'm going to reveal my top 10 tips for writing at speeds of up to 2,500 words per hour.
Ready? Let's dive right in.
1. It's All About That Love...
My passion for writing has helped me boost my hourly word count. I truly love writing. Even if I had unlimited money and never needed to earn another dollar again... I would still write.
(My advice to new writers? If the money is more important than the message, you shouldn't be a writer.)
If you want to be truly good at your craft, you need to be passionate about it, because that passion will help you do what it takes to write twice as fast as someone who isn't passionate about writing.
2. The Perks of Noise
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Tips for Building a Video Marketing Campaign
- How to Use Live Video to Market Your Business [Infographic]
- E-Commerce Holiday Content: What to Write About, and for Whom [Infographic]
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Win at Content Marketing to Generation Z