Most people can't write fast. I'm not one of those people.
In this article I'm going to reveal my top 10 tips for writing at speeds of up to 2,500 words per hour.
Ready? Let's dive right in.
1. It's All About That Love...
My passion for writing has helped me boost my hourly word count. I truly love writing. Even if I had unlimited money and never needed to earn another dollar again... I would still write.
(My advice to new writers? If the money is more important than the message, you shouldn't be a writer.)
If you want to be truly good at your craft, you need to be passionate about it, because that passion will help you do what it takes to write twice as fast as someone who isn't passionate about writing.
2. The Perks of Noise
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Requesting Rights to User-Generated Content: A Guide for Travel Brands (and Others) [Infographic]
- Why Marketers Should Invest in the Stories Format and Stories Ads, and How to Do It
- 10 Shortcuts to Gathering High-Quality Whitepaper Content
- The Biggest Deficiencies of B2B Content Marketing Programs
- Six Reasons It's Time for Brands to Replace Stock Photos With User-Generated Content