Webinars are a great tactic for generating leads, branding, and positioning your company as an industry expert.
With the right strategy in place, webinars can generate high-quality leads and drastically increase revenue.
In fact, 67% of buyers attend webinars when researching B2B purchases; moreover, webinars rank in the top three content formats, and they are among the most popular type of content for engaging prospects, according to the 2015 Content Preferences Survey (email required).
Why Do Webinars Fail?
Webinars can fail for various reasons, such as poor segmentation of your database, irrelevant topics, promotion to the wrong audience, and the lack of a follow-up strategy, among others:
Seven Ways You Can Increase Your Webinar Registrants Right Now
1. Identify your buyer personas
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Requesting Rights to User-Generated Content: A Guide for Travel Brands (and Others) [Infographic]
- Why Marketers Should Invest in the Stories Format and Stories Ads, and How to Do It
- 10 Shortcuts to Gathering High-Quality Whitepaper Content
- The Biggest Deficiencies of B2B Content Marketing Programs
- Six Reasons It's Time for Brands to Replace Stock Photos With User-Generated Content