Webinars are a great tactic for generating leads, branding, and positioning your company as an industry expert.
With the right strategy in place, webinars can generate high-quality leads and drastically increase revenue.
In fact, 67% of buyers attend webinars when researching B2B purchases; moreover, webinars rank in the top three content formats, and they are among the most popular type of content for engaging prospects, according to the 2015 Content Preferences Survey (email required).
Why Do Webinars Fail?
Webinars can fail for various reasons, such as poor segmentation of your database, irrelevant topics, promotion to the wrong audience, and the lack of a follow-up strategy, among others:
Seven Ways You Can Increase Your Webinar Registrants Right Now
1. Identify your buyer personas
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Tips for Building a Video Marketing Campaign
- How to Use Live Video to Market Your Business [Infographic]
- E-Commerce Holiday Content: What to Write About, and for Whom [Infographic]
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Win at Content Marketing to Generation Z