More than ever, B2B marketers are held accountable to driving revenue—and proving that they are. We're investing in the right technologies and programs, and fueling channels and tools with high-quality, buyer-centric content.
But what's actually working and what's falling flat? Fully 50% of B2B enterprise marketers cite the inability to measure content effectiveness as a challenge.
If you're part of that 50% struggling to prove impact, start tracking the three key areas below—and start today.
The following three sets of metrics are what our marketing team at Kapost uses to create more powerful content that fills our pipeline. They will give you insight into the worth of your content and help you make more strategic marketing decisions to drive results and revenue.
1. The Health of Your Content Production Cycle
If you spend a significant chunk of time sifting through emails and attachments to get a single asset out the door... join the club!
Unfortunately, inefficiencies cut deeply into your time, productivity, and ultimately your budget. Inefficiencies in the content production process are costing midsize to large companies a whopping $958 million a year.
By tracking and optimizing your content production process, you'll get more content out the door faster and cheaper, because you will have created a systematic workflow that eliminates time spent wrangling confusing spreadsheets that cut into time (and therefore cost more money). And, ultimately, you'll pump more revenue into your company's pipeline.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Effective Video Testimonials That Inspire Action: Storytelling Summit Speaker Andrew Davis on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Steps to Building Trust With Thought Leadership
- Brand Video Benchmarks: Length and Engagement Trends
- 10 Effective Tactics for Promoting Your Content
- Why Podcasts? Why Now? How to Leverage the Power of Podcasts for Your Brand