How on earth are you going to create quality video content that people are actually going to watch?
First off, you don't have a good camera; second, you don't have any idea how to edit video; and third, as if the first two reasons weren't crippling enough, you don't have the slightest clue about what sort of content you would want to create.
But you know without a shadow of a doubt that your brand, blog, or business needs to have a video component.
Your competitors are doing it, and even Mark Zuckerberg has predicted we are entering the era of video content: "If you go back five years, most of the content was text. Now a lot of it is photos, and if you look in the future a lot of the content that people share will be video. It's just very compelling."
But chances are that in your online marketing career you had to learn a lot of things from scratch—whether that was starting out on Twitter, figuring out how to launch blogs, learning to advertise on Facebook, or building a website.
Up until now, you've managed to learn all that you now know, and learning how to create video content is going to be no different.
Read on to learn the basics of successful video content creation.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Requesting Rights to User-Generated Content: A Guide for Travel Brands (and Others) [Infographic]
- Why Marketers Should Invest in the Stories Format and Stories Ads, and How to Do It
- 10 Shortcuts to Gathering High-Quality Whitepaper Content
- The Biggest Deficiencies of B2B Content Marketing Programs
- Six Reasons It's Time for Brands to Replace Stock Photos With User-Generated Content