You know this isn't working. Something just isn't right.
You've spent weeks refining your Web copy. You think it looks damn near perfect. But it's not bringing the results you need.
Traffic. Leads. Profit.
Is that too much to ask? You give, and you give: You list your achievements, you detail your experience, you explain your worldview.
But you're not getting much action on your site. No new subscribers. Your sales have fallen. And those word-of-mouth referrals you started your business with have vanished.
Your competitors are busy playing the field, getting attention.
Their websites are like magnets for online traffic. New customers can't seem to stay away.
So, what do they have that you don't?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Win at Content Marketing to Generation Z
- How to Create the Right Amount of the Right Type of Content
- Storytelling, Digital Transformation, Customer Experience... and You: Contently's Joe Lazauskas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Perfect Pitch Is Possible With Presentation Management