Company: Babcock & Jenkins
Contact: Lisa Blank, Marketing Manager at Babcock & Jenkins
Location: Portland, OR
Industry: Marketing, B2B
Annual revenue: $12,400,000
Number of employees: 50
Relationship-marketing firm Babcock & Jenkins didn't just tell prospective clients what its integrated strategy could do; it gave them a true taste.
In a multi-layer campaign that kicked off with a package of brownies and a custom URL from a mysterious source, the company illustrated how it incorporates intrigue, personalization, humor, and a low-pressure approach to establish and advance client relationships.
The campaign achieved a greater than 50% response rate, strengthening the company's pitch in addition to building out its list of leads.
Babcock & Jenkins specializes in customer-relationship marketing for its clients. These services tend to be fairly comprehensive and often fall into the "high ticket item" category. Consequently, the company's sales cycle trends between three and six months, mirroring that of many of its clients.
So when the company recently decided to produce its own campaign to generate broader awareness and expand its funnel of leads, it knew to take a page out of its own playbook and devise a campaign similar to those that performed well for clients—a campaign that would cleverly engage, build relationships with, and convert targets over time.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Six Naming Trends to Help Your Brand or Product Stand Out in 2019
- What Consumers Associate With the Apple, Facebook, and Google Brands
- How Important Are Online Reviews for Local Businesses?
- Naming Your Product: Shades of Meaning (An Inside View Into Nail-Polish Naming)
- Tradeshow Branding Do's and Don'ts: How to Maximize ROI and Results at Industry Events