Company: Jelly Belly Candy Company
Contact: Jason Marrone, E-commerce Marketing Manager
Location: Fairfield, CA
Industry: Retail, Confections
Annual revenue: Confidential
Number of employees: Confidential
The value of user-generated content, such as customer reviews, continues to become apparent to marketers as they realize gains from creating a more satisfying buying experience for website visitors as well as leveraging the keyword-rich testimonials of satisfied customers to increase their search-engine rankings.
Jelly Belly Candy Company has certainly benefitted on both of those fronts. But user-generated content isn't the only tactic the company has used to leverage user preferences to improve both its website and its sales performance.
In addition to capitalizing on customer reviews, the company used customer click-through data, purchase history, cart-abandonment activity, and other related insights to optimize everything from its website and user experience to email and SEO marketing to product offerings.
The result: double-digit growth in Web traffic, conversions, and sales.
Jelly Belly Candy Company is the maker of gourmet jellybeans and more than 100 other candy varieties, including gummies, licorice, chocolates, and holiday sweets.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Problems Still Plaguing Online Shopping, and How to Fix Them
- 404 Errors: What Happens When Your Web Page Is Broken [Infographic]
- 10 Examples of the Best Brand-Community Landing Pages
- The High Cost of 'Inexpensive' Website Design and SEO: A Thorough Guide
- Why You Need to Boost Your Website's Page-Load Speed [Infographic]