The top community-related search terms in June were led by "freecycle," "aarp," and "ymca." The top 15 terms deal mostly with nonprofit and charitable organizations.
The above Hitwise data shows community-related search terms, ranked by US market share of clicks, for the four weeks ended 06/27/2009.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Building Community While Building a Global Brand: Heidi Clarke of The Sandals Foundation on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Zealous Campaigning for Zero Cancer: Colony Brown of ZERO on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Anatomy of a Multichannel Welcome Series for Nonprofits (and Others)
- Increasing Awareness (and Research Money) to Decrease Cancer: Ben Kaplan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Social Media Best-Practices for Nonprofits (And Mistakes to Avoid)