The financial services industry accounted for the most online image-based ad impressions in July, with nearly 36 billion. Next were Web media and telecommunications, followed by retail goods and services, according to Nielsen data.
Note: The Nielsen AdRelevance service uses a proprietary methodology for estimating online advertising expenditures and takes into account only image-based technologies and advertising sold per CPM. Above data does not reflect house advertising activity, strategic partnerships between publishers and advertisers, or text units, compound image/text ads, paid search, sponsorships, email, units contained within applications (e.g., messengers and pre-rolls), or performance-based advertising.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Programmatic Advertising Trends: Top Tactics, Challenges, and Metrics
- Eight Common Campaign Management Mistakes Agencies Make
- The Anatomy and Current State of Programmatic Advertising [Infographic]
- Five Simple Programmatic Strategies to Drive More Leads
- Advertising During the COVID-19 Outbreak: What Audiences Want