Google search properties accounted for 80.46% of all Canadian searches conducted in the 12 weeks ending Oct. 3, 2009, according to Experian Hitwise:
- Yahoo! search properties, Bing search properties, and Ask search properties received 7.99%, 7.65%, and 3.09%, respectively.
- The remaining 46 search engines in the Experian Hitwise Search Engine Analysis Tool accounted for 1% of Canadian searches.
- Ask search properties increased 11% from September.
Longer Searches on the Rise
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Influencers, SEO, and Getting More Done Than Seems Humanly Possible: Andy Crestodina on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Underrated But Effective Link-Building Tactics for SEO [Infographic]
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Google My Business: Set Up and Optimize Your Profile [Infographic]
- SEO Isn't an Exact Science... Here's What Marketers Can Do About That
- The Ultimate SEO Checklist [Infographic]