Google search properties accounted for 80.46% of all Canadian searches conducted in the 12 weeks ending Oct. 3, 2009, according to Experian Hitwise:
- Yahoo! search properties, Bing search properties, and Ask search properties received 7.99%, 7.65%, and 3.09%, respectively.
- The remaining 46 search engines in the Experian Hitwise Search Engine Analysis Tool accounted for 1% of Canadian searches.
- Ask search properties increased 11% from September.
Longer Searches on the Rise
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO vs. Google Ads: Which Approach Is More Effective?
- The Most Common SEO Issues Impacting Crawlability and Indexability
- How to Adapt to the Zero-Click Phenomenon and Dwindling Page One Organic Search Results
- Five Google Ads Tips to Help You Become a Better PPC Marketer
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]