By 2013, the geotargeted display advertising market is forecast to reach $1.9 billion, up from the $879 million spent on banners in 2008—a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16%—according to BIA/Kelsey.
The geotargeted segment is expected to rise to 15% of the display ad market share in 2013, compared with 10.2% in 2008.
The locally bought portion of the market, which primarily consists of small and medium-sized businesses, will record the highest growth, with a CAGR of 66% during the five-year forecast period. The SMB segment will grow from $45 million in 2008 to $565 million in 2013.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Perform a Content Audit That Skyrockets Your Organic Traffic
- Three Actionable SEO Techniques to Improve Your Website Right Now
- 10 Recurring SEO Health Checks You Need to Be Doing
- Google Search Algorithm Updates: 2018 [Infographic]
- How to Optimize Your Site for Voice Search: A Comprehensive Guide [Infographic]