Americans can't live without the Internet and television; they prefer advertisements that are innovative and playful; and they are open to new technologies that monitor their media usage if privacy is ensured, according to a recent study by Synovate.
Nearly nine out of ten US consumers (89%) say they could not live without the Internet or would miss it a great deal if it weren't there, while 75% say the same for TV, and 63% say so for mobile phones.
In contrast, one-third of consumers say they don't need newspapers in their lives and 39% say they can easily live without magazines.
Too Much Advertising
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Optimize Display Ads With Consumer Insights: Stats and Best-Practices [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Ads, the B2B Marketer's Secret Weapon: AJ Wilcox on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Is the Fight Against Bot Ad Fraud Succeeding?
- Top 4 Reasons SMBs Should Use Paid Search
- Innovative Business Models for Digital Media