Monthly search update:
- Bing Growing at 25% rate in June 2009
- Google accounts for 74% of US searches
- Length of eight-plus keyword searches increases 16%
Google accounted for 74.04% of all US searches conducted in the four weeks ended June 27, followed by Yahoo Search at 16.19%, the recently launched Bing at 5.25%, and Ask.com at 3.15%, Hitwise reports.
The remaining 48 search engines in the Hitwise Search Engine Analysis Tool accounted for 1.36% of US searches.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Younger and Wordier: How Gen Z's Search Behavior Is Different
- The Most Effective Link-Building Strategies According to SEO Experts
- Three Off-Site Tactics That Seriously Boost SEO Traffic
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce