Monthly search update:
- Bing Growing at 25% rate in June 2009
- Google accounts for 74% of US searches
- Length of eight-plus keyword searches increases 16%
Google accounted for 74.04% of all US searches conducted in the four weeks ended June 27, followed by Yahoo Search at 16.19%, the recently launched Bing at 5.25%, and Ask.com at 3.15%, Hitwise reports.
The remaining 48 search engines in the Hitwise Search Engine Analysis Tool accounted for 1.36% of US searches.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Influencers, SEO, and Getting More Done Than Seems Humanly Possible: Andy Crestodina on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Underrated But Effective Link-Building Tactics for SEO [Infographic]
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Google My Business: Set Up and Optimize Your Profile [Infographic]
- SEO Isn't an Exact Science... Here's What Marketers Can Do About That
- The Ultimate SEO Checklist [Infographic]