Consumers are using the Web more than ever to research insurance policies and request quotes: Searches containing the term "life insurance" grew to a record high of 16.6 million queries in 2009, up 15% from the previous year, according to a study from comScore.
Consumers also requested 2 million online quotes for life insurance during the same period, demonstrating Americans' increased comfort and reliance on the Internet when shopping for complex financial services.
MetLife.com was the insurance site most visited as a result of the search term "life insurance," accounting for 5.8% of search clicks (paid and organic), followed by NewYorkLife.com (2.8%), and StateFarm.com (2.5%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Six Naming Trends to Help Your Brand or Product Stand Out in 2019
- What Consumers Associate With the Apple, Facebook, and Google Brands
- How Important Are Online Reviews for Local Businesses?
- Naming Your Product: Shades of Meaning (An Inside View Into Nail-Polish Naming)
- Tradeshow Branding Do's and Don'ts: How to Maximize ROI and Results at Industry Events