An estimated 10.3 billion online searches were conducted in the US in January, and Google Search accounted for 6.8 billion of them, or 66.3%, according to Nielsen.
Yahoo Search, Bing, and AOL Search received 14.5%, 10.9%, and 2.5% of searches, respectively.
The remaining six search providers in the Nielsen analysis accounted for 4.4% of US online searches.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Effective Link-Building Strategies According to SEO Experts
- Three Off-Site Tactics That Seriously Boost SEO Traffic
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts