An estimated 10.3 billion online searches were conducted in the US in January, and Google Search accounted for 6.8 billion of them, or 66.3%, according to Nielsen.
Yahoo Search, Bing, and AOL Search received 14.5%, 10.9%, and 2.5% of searches, respectively.
The remaining six search providers in the Nielsen analysis accounted for 4.4% of US online searches.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO vs. Google Ads: Which Approach Is More Effective?
- The Most Common SEO Issues Impacting Crawlability and Indexability
- How to Adapt to the Zero-Click Phenomenon and Dwindling Page One Organic Search Results
- Five Google Ads Tips to Help You Become a Better PPC Marketer
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]