Cable and Network television together accounted for nearly 44% of ad spending share in December 2009 , according to recently released data from the Nielsen Company. Television, when including local TV, accounted for some 60% of ad spending for the month.
Note: Nielsen's spending estimates for the Internet are from AdRelevance. All others from Nielsen Monitor-Plus. Different methodologies employed by each company may lead to disproportionate comparisons.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Programmatic Advertising Trends: Top Tactics, Challenges, and Metrics
- Eight Common Campaign Management Mistakes Agencies Make
- The Anatomy and Current State of Programmatic Advertising [Infographic]
- Five Simple Programmatic Strategies to Drive More Leads
- Advertising During the COVID-19 Outbreak: What Audiences Want