Even while more and more consumers are using social media to help them make purchasing decisions, most B2B marketers are not using social networking and digital marketing tools to reach their audiences, according to a study that examines marketing's evolving role in the enterprise.
One-half (50%) of B2B marketers surveyed say they do not blog, 49% say they don't use Twitter, and 42% say they don't use Facebook, and 25% don't use LinkedIn; moreover, many don't use AdWords, marketing automation, and SEO tools, either, the study found.
Success Gauged by Revenue
Even as they struggle with adoption of current marketing tactics, B2B marketers are squarely focused on revenue generation as a key success metric, according to the study from Genius.com and BtoB magazine.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns