Google continued to dominate search in April, accounting for 71.4% of all US searches conducted in the four weeks ended May 1, 2010, up 2% from March, according to Experian Hitwise data.
Yahoo Search and Bing received 14.96% and 9.43% of April searches, respectively. Ask, which now accounts for 2.18% of searches, fell 37% during the month.
The remaining 78 search engines in the Hitwise Search Engine Analysis Tool accounted for 2.03% of US searches.
Longer Searches Flat
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Younger and Wordier: How Gen Z's Search Behavior Is Different
- The Most Effective Link-Building Strategies According to SEO Experts
- Three Off-Site Tactics That Seriously Boost SEO Traffic
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce