Google continued to dominate search in April, accounting for 71.4% of all US searches conducted in the four weeks ended May 1, 2010, up 2% from March, according to Experian Hitwise data.
Yahoo Search and Bing received 14.96% and 9.43% of April searches, respectively. Ask, which now accounts for 2.18% of searches, fell 37% during the month.
The remaining 78 search engines in the Hitwise Search Engine Analysis Tool accounted for 2.03% of US searches.
Longer Searches Flat
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts
- Seven Simple (and Free) Keyword Research Tools Every Marketer Should Try
- Image SEO: A Step-by-Step Guide for Ranking in Search Engines [Infographic]
- Influencers, SEO, and Getting More Done Than Seems Humanly Possible: Andy Crestodina on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Underrated But Effective Link-Building Tactics for SEO [Infographic]