Consumers who are Facebook fans are more valuable to brands: On average, Facebook fans spend $71.84 more per year on brands they are fans of than consumers who are not fans, and they are 28% more likely than non-fans to continue using that brand, according to a study by Syncapse.
In addition, fans are 41% more likely than non-fans to recommend a fanned product to their friends.
Among 20 top Facebook brands studied,* the average annualized value of an individual fan is $136.38. The five measured variables that contribute to that value are product spending, brand loyalty, propensity to recommend, brand affinity, and earned media value:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Employee Advocacy Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Social Media Visibility Has a Price: 7 Things You Must Do