Consumers who are Facebook fans are more valuable to brands: On average, Facebook fans spend $71.84 more per year on brands they are fans of than consumers who are not fans, and they are 28% more likely than non-fans to continue using that brand, according to a study by Syncapse.
In addition, fans are 41% more likely than non-fans to recommend a fanned product to their friends.
Among 20 top Facebook brands studied,* the average annualized value of an individual fan is $136.38. The five measured variables that contribute to that value are product spending, brand loyalty, propensity to recommend, brand affinity, and earned media value:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)