Google continued to dominate search in May, accounting for 72.2% of all US searches conducted in the four weeks ended May 29, 2010, up 1% from April, while Yahoo, Bing, and Ask received 14.4%, 9.2%, and 2.1%, respectively, according to Experian Hitwise data.
The remaining 74 search engines in the Hitwise Search Engine Analysis Tool accounted for 2.03% of US searches.
Search Traffic to Key US Industries
Search engines remain the primary way Internet users navigate to key industry categories.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Younger and Wordier: How Gen Z's Search Behavior Is Different
- The Most Effective Link-Building Strategies According to SEO Experts
- Three Off-Site Tactics That Seriously Boost SEO Traffic
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce