Though Google continued to dominate search in June, accounting for 71.65% of all US searches conducted in the four weeks ended June 26, Bing's share of searches reached 9.85%, up 7% from May, according to Experian Hitwise data.
Yahoo received 14.37% of searches in June. Ask received 2.19%, up 2% from May.
The remaining 70 search engines in the Hitwise Search Engine Analysis Tool accounted for 1.94% of US searches.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Younger and Wordier: How Gen Z's Search Behavior Is Different
- The Most Effective Link-Building Strategies According to SEO Experts
- Three Off-Site Tactics That Seriously Boost SEO Traffic
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce