Though the adoption of sophisticated mobile devices continues to climb, the integration of mobile marketing into email and online programs is still low: Less than one-third of marketers say mobile-optimized experiences are relevant to their email audiences, but nearly two-thirds say they are integrating social technologies into their email efforts, according to a survey from eROI.
Among marketers now integrating social network links and tools into their email marketing campaigns, Facebook is the most-widely integrated channel (91.0%), followed by Twitter (83.9%), LinkedIn (48.0%), and YouTube (34.1%).
In addition, 59.1% of surveyed marketers say they are integrating "share with your network" links into their email messages.
Among those marketers who don't integrate social media into their email campaigns, 35.2% cite a lack of resources and 21.4% cite a lack of knowledge.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Email, Content, and SEO: A Marketing Tag-Team for 2019 and Beyond
- Retail Email Engagement and Spend Level: A Correlation
- Eight Tips for Making Email Campaigns Mobile-Friendly [Infographic]
- Why You Need a Modern Email Preference Center and How to Build One
- What Every Marketer Needs to Know About Email Deliverability