Google continued to dominate search in July, accounting for 71.43% of all US searches conducted in the four weeks ended August 1, 2010, while Ask's share of searches reached 2.32%, up 6% from June, according to Experian Hitwise data.
Yahoo and Bing received 14.43% and 9.86%, respectively, of US searches in July.
The remaining 70 search engines in the Hitwise Search Engine Analysis Tool accounted for 1.94% of US searches.
Search Traffic to Key US Industries
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts
- Seven Simple (and Free) Keyword Research Tools Every Marketer Should Try
- Image SEO: A Step-by-Step Guide for Ranking in Search Engines [Infographic]
- Underrated But Effective Link-Building Tactics for SEO [Infographic]
- Influencers, SEO, and Getting More Done Than Seems Humanly Possible: Andy Crestodina on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]