Google Sites comprised the top-ranked property in July with 178.4 million unique visitors, followed by Yahoo Sites with 174.2 million and Microsoft Sites with 164.7 million, according to data from the comScore Media Metrix service.
The Mozilla Organization jumped 10 positions from its June ranking with 35.1 million visitors, while The Washington Post Company climbed 5 spots to 27.7 million visitors.
Top 50 Properties
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Shoppers Want: Customization, Coupons, Digital [Infographic]
- The Google Display Network: Stats and Insights for Advertisers [Infographic]
- Global Ad Spend Trends: Forecasts by Medium and Country
- Optimize Display Ads With Consumer Insights: Stats and Best-Practices [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Ads, the B2B Marketer's Secret Weapon: AJ Wilcox on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]