Google Sites comprised the top-ranked property in July with 178.4 million unique visitors, followed by Yahoo Sites with 174.2 million and Microsoft Sites with 164.7 million, according to data from the comScore Media Metrix service.
The Mozilla Organization jumped 10 positions from its June ranking with 35.1 million visitors, while The Washington Post Company climbed 5 spots to 27.7 million visitors.
Top 50 Properties
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Amazon for Brands: Top 5 Problems and How to Overcome Them
- The Most (And Least) Effective PPC Channels
- Five Tips on How to Use Influencer Content in Paid Media [Infographic]
- Programmatic Media Buying: A Marketer's Guide