Google Sites comprised the top-ranked property in July with 178.4 million unique visitors, followed by Yahoo Sites with 174.2 million and Microsoft Sites with 164.7 million, according to data from the comScore Media Metrix service.
The Mozilla Organization jumped 10 positions from its June ranking with 35.1 million visitors, while The Washington Post Company climbed 5 spots to 27.7 million visitors.
Top 50 Properties
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Common Campaign Management Mistakes Agencies Make
- The Anatomy and Current State of Programmatic Advertising [Infographic]
- Five Simple Programmatic Strategies to Drive More Leads
- Advertising During the COVID-19 Outbreak: What Audiences Want
- Going Beyond Google to Gain New Customers With Search Advertising