Google Sites led the US explicit core search* market in August 2010, accounting for 65.4% of total searches conducted during the month, down 0.4 percentage points from July, according to data from comScore qSearch.
Yahoo Sites was second with 17.4% of explicit core searches (up 0.3 points from the previous month), followed by Microsoft Sites with 11.1% (up 0.1 points), Ask with 3.8%, and AOL with 2.3%.
Total Core Search Queries
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Effective Link-Building Strategies According to SEO Experts
- Three Off-Site Tactics That Seriously Boost SEO Traffic
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts