Nearly three-quarters of marketers (73%) say integrating video with email marketing increases click-through rates (CTR), and fully one-half are now using video in their email marketing programs, according to a survey from the Web Video Marketing Council.
An additional 24% of surveyed marketers are considering the use of video in their email marketing programs.
In addition to improving CTR, most marketers (73%) say video-based email marketing is more likely than static content to generate higher conversion and purchase rates. Only 5% of marketers say integrating the two formats makes no difference, or has a negative impact on conversion and purchase rates.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Keep Your Email Marketing Strategy Relevant to Millennials
- Your Giant Email Marketing Statistics Guide [Infographic]
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes
- Five Email Trends and Best-Practices for 2019