Nearly three-quarters of marketers (73%) say integrating video with email marketing increases click-through rates (CTR), and fully one-half are now using video in their email marketing programs, according to a survey from the Web Video Marketing Council.
An additional 24% of surveyed marketers are considering the use of video in their email marketing programs.
In addition to improving CTR, most marketers (73%) say video-based email marketing is more likely than static content to generate higher conversion and purchase rates. Only 5% of marketers say integrating the two formats makes no difference, or has a negative impact on conversion and purchase rates.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]