Google Sites led the US explicit core search* market in November 2010, accounting for 66.2% of total searches conducted during the month, followed by Yahoo Sites with 16.4% and Microsoft Sites with 11.8%, according to data from comScore qSearch.
Ask (3.6%) and AOL (2.0%) rounded out the top 5 explicit core search ranking in November.
Total Core Search Queries
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Google Ads Tips to Help You Become a Better PPC Marketer
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Top 4 Impactful SEO Trends Today
- What Your Customers' Searches Can Tell You. Are You Paying Attention?
- Don't Let Your CMS Migration Go South: SEO and Related Considerations