Americans flocked to online retail and coupon sites in November to take advantage of early deals and promotions as the holiday shopping season kicked off, according to data from the comScore Media Metrix service. Cyber Monday, the heaviest online spending day on record in the US, contributed a strong portion of traffic growth to retail and coupon sites.
Retailers' attractive discounts drove traffic to retail subcategories such as jewelry and luxury goods, toys, and consumer electronics, each growing at least 25% over the previous month.
Coupon Sites Spread Holiday Savings
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends