Google Sites led the US explicit core search* market in February 2011, accounting for 65.4% of total searches conducted during the month, followed by Yahoo Sites with 16.1% and Microsoft Sites with 13.6%, according to data from comScore qSearch.
Ask and AOL rounded out the top 5 with 3.2% and 1.7%, respectively.
Total Core Search Queries
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Off-Site Tactics That Seriously Boost SEO Traffic
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts
- Seven Simple (and Free) Keyword Research Tools Every Marketer Should Try