Instead, in-house marketing execs (44%) and customers (26%) most often push for innovation, whereas among smaller companies (those with fewer than 200 employees), 48% of marketing execs say they're the ones driving innovation.
Not Up to Speed
But some of the problems are in-house: 55% of marketing execs attribute internal, not external, factors as a bigger roadblock to using an integrated approach.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Navigating Your (Marketing) Future With a Digital Map: Jeremiah Owyang on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Department Roles and Salaries [Infographic]
- Event Planning: What You Need to Know [Infographic]
- When (and How) to Use Marketing Automation: Katie Robbert on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Data Troubles: What If You're Trying, But You Still Don't Know Much About Your Customers