Most of the world's top marketing executives understand the dramatic shifts occurring in the way they engage with customers, but still struggle to manage the change, according to a new survey from IBM: 79% of CMOs expect a high or very high level of marketing complexity over the next five years, but only 48% say they feel prepared to cope with it.
Below, additional findings from The 2011 IBM Global Chief Marketing Officer Study, which polled 1734 senior marketing executives worldwide on the challenges they face in meeting the increasing complexities of marketing today.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2020 CMO Predictions From Marketing Influencers [Infographic]
- How Small Businesses Can Hit a Home Run This Holiday Shopping Season
- The Formula for a Can't-Fail Message Strategy (And Why Creativity Isn't Enough)
- Customer Analytics and Data Privacy Laws: On a Collision Course?
- Three Marketing Mistakes That Are Costing E-Commerce Companies Revenue