Most of the world's top marketing executives understand the dramatic shifts occurring in the way they engage with customers, but still struggle to manage the change, according to a new survey from IBM: 79% of CMOs expect a high or very high level of marketing complexity over the next five years, but only 48% say they feel prepared to cope with it.
Below, additional findings from The 2011 IBM Global Chief Marketing Officer Study, which polled 1734 senior marketing executives worldwide on the challenges they face in meeting the increasing complexities of marketing today.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Seven-Step Guide to Creating a Successful Marketing Plan [Infographic]
- Two Great Tactics That Work Great Together, B2B Social Selling and ABM: LinkedIn's Ty Heath on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of Conversational Marketing: Online Customer Experience, Chatbots, Trends
- CDPs, DMPs, CRMs... Oh My! Which Data Solution Is Right for You? (A Guide for Marketers)
- Your 2020 Marketing Plan the Kondo Way (Or How to Avoid CMO FOMO)