Most of the world's top marketing executives understand the dramatic shifts occurring in the way they engage with customers, but still struggle to manage the change, according to a new survey from IBM: 79% of CMOs expect a high or very high level of marketing complexity over the next five years, but only 48% say they feel prepared to cope with it.
Below, additional findings from The 2011 IBM Global Chief Marketing Officer Study, which polled 1734 senior marketing executives worldwide on the challenges they face in meeting the increasing complexities of marketing today.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Let Stories Do the Heavy Lifting: StoryLeader Creator Chris Brogan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- When Marketing Enters the Boardroom, How Can Agencies and Clients Respond?
- The Rise of Experiential Marketing: Beyond a Buzzword
- The State of B2B Account-Based Marketing
- Marketing 404 Errors: Six Marketing Stars Open Up About Their Mistakes (and What They Learned From Them) [Podcast]