Most of the world's top marketing executives understand the dramatic shifts occurring in the way they engage with customers, but still struggle to manage the change, according to a new survey from IBM: 79% of CMOs expect a high or very high level of marketing complexity over the next five years, but only 48% say they feel prepared to cope with it.
Below, additional findings from The 2011 IBM Global Chief Marketing Officer Study, which polled 1734 senior marketing executives worldwide on the challenges they face in meeting the increasing complexities of marketing today.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Growth-Marketing Lessons From WeWork's Rapid Rise (And Its Imminent Global Domination)
- How to Use Product-Market Fit to Drive Business Growth
- Budgets, Channels, and Technologies: Stats About Marketing Today [Infographic]
- Marketers Know AI Is the Future, But Do They Understand AI Today?
- The New Branding: Five Tips for Creating Shareable Brand Experiences