Proud of their ethnicity, such later-generation Hispanics are sensitive to the media's portrayal of their ethnicity, but they are far less likely to seek out content tied to ethnicity or language.
However, among first-generation Hispanics, who account for 40% of the US Hispanic population, ethnic identity and language cues play a bigger role in advertising preferences.
Below, additional findings from a survey of 2,200 Hispanics in the US by Research & Insights at Yahoo.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Attention-Grabbers: Five Publicity Lessons From Unique Billboard Ads
- Tips for Online Listings That Grab Attention and Generate Sales [Infographic]
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Amazon for Brands: Top 5 Problems and How to Overcome Them
- The Most (And Least) Effective PPC Channels