Ad campaigns that target consumers on the basis of their social media activities and interest-based connections—or Brand Graph—perform better than ads without such targeting capabilities, and they generate large gains in brand lift and key direct-response metrics, according to a study by 33Across.
The new study, which showcases Brand Graph technology from 33Across, demonstrates how brands can boost the performance of advertising and direct marketing by targeting consumers based on their social media activities.
What Is a Brand Graph?
Comprising a vast set of digital, social, and demographic attributes, the Brand Graph is driven by an algorithm that predicts audience scale, loyalty, and purchase behaviors.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Practical Yet Powerful KPIs for Measuring Influencer Performance
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)