Ad campaigns that target consumers on the basis of their social media activities and interest-based connections—or Brand Graph—perform better than ads without such targeting capabilities, and they generate large gains in brand lift and key direct-response metrics, according to a study by 33Across.
The new study, which showcases Brand Graph technology from 33Across, demonstrates how brands can boost the performance of advertising and direct marketing by targeting consumers based on their social media activities.
What Is a Brand Graph?
Comprising a vast set of digital, social, and demographic attributes, the Brand Graph is driven by an algorithm that predicts audience scale, loyalty, and purchase behaviors.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect