Online video has moved to the mainstream: 81% of senior marketing executives now use online video content in their marketing programs, up from the 70% who did so a year earlier, according to a report by the Web Video Marketing Council (WVMC) and Flimp Media.
The new quarterly report is based on a poll of seasoned, senior marketing executives, conducted via the WVMC website and related media channels.
Below, additional findings from The Q4 2011 Video Marketing Survey and Video Trends Report, by WVMC and Flimp Media.
Brand websites (67%) and social media sites (61%) are the most popular channels for sharing video content; however, more than one-half of surveyed senior marketing executives (52%) are using video content in email campaigns, up from 50% a year earlier.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Attention-Grabbers: Five Publicity Lessons From Unique Billboard Ads
- Tips for Online Listings That Grab Attention and Generate Sales [Infographic]
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Amazon for Brands: Top 5 Problems and How to Overcome Them
- The Most (And Least) Effective PPC Channels