Tuesday is the day Fans of auto brands are most likely to interact with auto content on Facebook (e.g., like or share a brand post or image), but Sunday is the most engaging day for telecom and consumer goods brands, according to a study by Socialbakers.
For the study, Socialbakers reviewed user activity on a weekly and hourly basis for over 10 million Facebook pages across 10 industries to determine the best days of the week to achieve maximum Fan engagement.*
In the auto sector, brands generate the most engagement from their Fans on Tuesdays (0.11%), Wednesdays (0.10%), and Fridays (0.10%) particularly via photo-centric content.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?