Only 49% of surveyed B2B brands track what consumers are saying about them via social channels, compared with 78% of B2C brands and 68% of brands that serve both B2B and B2C markets.
Moreover, only 31% of B2B brands have processes in place to follow up on customer feedback posted on social websites, compared with 58% of B2C brands and 54% of those serving both markets.
Below, additional findings issued by Satmetrix, based on a global survey of Netpromoter.com community members.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect