No surprise: kids age 6-12, who are in the process of expanding their social circles outside of their families, are interested in (and often active on) online social media, according to Donna Sabino of Ipsos, reporting on Ipsos MediaCT's syndicated LMX Family Study data.
The study measures adoption of and adaptation to new media and technology by kids and parents.
Even though most social networking sites don't allow members under age 13, most kids do have access to a host of Internet-enabled devices, including the following, Ipsos reports:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Influencer Partnerships: How to Navigate Influencer Usage Rights and Repurpose Content
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]