No surprise: kids age 6-12, who are in the process of expanding their social circles outside of their families, are interested in (and often active on) online social media, according to Donna Sabino of Ipsos, reporting on Ipsos MediaCT's syndicated LMX Family Study data.
The study measures adoption of and adaptation to new media and technology by kids and parents.
Even though most social networking sites don't allow members under age 13, most kids do have access to a host of Internet-enabled devices, including the following, Ipsos reports:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences