Nearly nine in ten Facebook users (87%) say they "like" brands on Facebook, and among them fully one-half (50%) say a brand's Facebook page is more useful than its website, according to a survey from Lab42.
Moreover, among those who like brands on Facebook...
- 82% say Facebook is a good place to interact with brands.
- 75% say they feel more connected to brands.
- 69% say they have liked a brand because a friend has done so.
However, not all fans are convinced that brands are listening to them: Among those 82% who say Facebook is a good place to interact with brands, only one-third (35%) say they believe brands listen to them on Facebook.
Below, additional findings from Lab42.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?