Online display ad spending in the US is forecast to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17% over the next five years, from an estimated $12.8 billion in 2012 to $27.0 billion in 2017, according to an Oct. 9 report by Forrester Research.
Interactive display media spend is expected to outpace total ad spending rates: Offline media is poised to grow at a modest 1.1% CAGR over the same period.
Growth in video is projected to outpace other interactive channels.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 50+ Retargeting Statistics Marketers Should Know [Infographic]
- How to Boost Your YouTube Strategy With Bumper Ads [Infographic]
- Attention-Grabbers: Five Publicity Lessons From Unique Billboard Ads
- Tips for Online Listings That Grab Attention and Generate Sales [Infographic]
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]