Online display ad spending in the US is forecast to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17% over the next five years, from an estimated $12.8 billion in 2012 to $27.0 billion in 2017, according to an Oct. 9 report by Forrester Research.
Interactive display media spend is expected to outpace total ad spending rates: Offline media is poised to grow at a modest 1.1% CAGR over the same period.
Growth in video is projected to outpace other interactive channels.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most (And Least) Effective PPC Channels
- Five Tips on How to Use Influencer Content in Paid Media [Infographic]
- Programmatic Media Buying: A Marketer's Guide
- What Shoppers Want: Customization, Coupons, Digital [Infographic]
- The Google Display Network: Stats and Insights for Advertisers [Infographic]